This video is a follow up to my original “14 0-Coast Hacks” video, and looks at what 0-Coast can do with a little help from a few friends.
Pairings explored are:
- MIDI and CV controllers, preferably with built in sequencers and arpeggiators, and multiple MIDI and CV outputs.
- Adding effects to 0-Coast, Reverb in particular.
- What it would take to augment 0-Coast in a hybrid modular setup with VCV Rack.
- How modular sequencers can pair with 0-Coast to modulate its various controls.
- Using an external modular sequencer to control subharmonics.
- A couple of filter pairing ideas.
- Adding modular voices alongside 0-Coast.
- Multi function modules.
- Various options for mixing multiple eurorack sources.
- Pairing with other semi-modular synths using DFAM as an example.
“Bonus” hacks included in this clip show how to generate two different subharmonic waveforms (square/pulse and saw/triangle) and two ways to create Pulse Width Modulation on 0-Coast.